Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finished books

I went back & checked my Goodreads log against my March 22 entry & found that I actually read 6 books in March, not the 4 listed. I had asked for interlibrary loan, but since it was a Hardy Boys Casefiles, as opposed to just a regular Hardy Boys, I got the wrong one. The librarian persisted & got me a double book from Washington State. Wow! I was impressed.
Open Season (Hardy Boys: Casefiles #59) by Franklin W. Dixon, 4 stars****
Spiked (Hardy Boys: Casefiles #58) by Franklin W. Dixon, 4 stars****
Even adding these 2 books, I only made it to 14 books in the first quarter. And I was mistaken, there was already a label for mystery in my labels.

I read 2 whole books in the 2nd quarter, April-June. Wow!
Dakota Home by Debbie Macomber, Book 2 of a trilogy, I gave it 2 stars ** This book took 3 weeks to read.
Knotted Gold by Lance Richardson, a memoir. I gave it 4 stars ****
So, I'm up to 17 books year-to-date & it's almost August. So, if we do the math, that's 45 books to read before Dec. 31. I don't think that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment