Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

It's a new year. I've spent the evening updating my reading logs & blogs. I fell short of my goal of 144 books in 2010, but read a respectable 48 books, exactly 1/3 of 144. I have been reading the Old Testament since June, so in order to make 48 books, I counted Psalms as a book. I have read 29 of the 39 books of the OT & The Book of Mormon with 15 books in it, for a total of 90 books. Instead, I counted The Book of Mormon as one book & will count the Old Testament as one book in 2011 when I finish it. But Psalms is oft-times published as a separate book.

I am shooting for 50 books in 2011. I already have 13 books on my 2011-reads shelf at Goodreads. Of those 13, there are 7 I am carrying over from 2010. They are:

  1. The Old Testament
  2. Old Testament: 1 Kings-Malachi Student Manual (Religion 302)
  3. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (this is borrowed & I need to hurry & finish it)
  4. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey 
  5. Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morganstern
  6. Agent Bishop by Mike McPheters (this is borrowed & I need to hurry & finish it)
  7. Crewel World by Monica Ferris (1st in a series)

No comments:

Post a Comment