Thursday, December 23, 2010

Let's Talk About It - 2011

"Our Earth, Our Ethics" is the title of the 2011 Let's Talk About It program at the Larsen-Sant Library. There are 5 books to read in a 10 week period. I got my bag of books today. My bag is #11. Does that mean I am the 11th person to sign up? The first book in the series is Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, a Pulitzer Prize winner. Too late to count for Part 4 of The Four Month Reading Challenge though. Except that was a Pulitzer Prize winner for fiction & Pilgrim at Tinker Creek is a non-fiction winner.


Pilgrim at Tinker Creek 1/12/11
Who Owns the West? 1/26/11
The Solace of Open Spaces 2/9/11
Desert Solitaire 2/16/11
Prodigal Summer 3/2/11

I should be able to count all 5 of these towards The Four Month Reading Challenge, Part 5 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment