Monday, September 20, 2010

Another 5 point book

5 Point Challenges
  • Read a chick lit book
  • Read a name with a proper name in the title
  • Read a historical fiction book
  • Read a book with a one word title
  • Read a book made into a movie
I think this is my 2nd 5 point book. Looking back through the entries tagged 5 points, I have only tagged 2 entries. And only one of those entries was for reading a book.

So, in 144 Books in 2010, I marked Jillian Hart's book, A McKaslin Homecoming as a 4 & filed it in "Alpha by Author." I already had an "H" with Joanne Harris, so I entered this as "J" for Jillian. I actually filed it under Favorite Authors.

I read Homecoming by Cynthia Voigt the other night, Sept. 16. I filed it as a Reread in 144 Books in 2010. Again I gave it 5 stars. It is an excellent book. I will add it as another 5 point book as A book made into a movie. It was a 1996 Hallmark movie. My mom & I got it from Netflix & watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment