Saturday, July 31, 2010

15 books in 15 minutes

Last night on Facebook, I saw a friend had done this, so I swiped it & created my own list.

The rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.)
  1.  The Book of Mormon
  2. Homecoming & the rest of the Tillerman series by Cynthia Voight
  3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  4. Dawn's Early Light & the rest of the Williamsburg series by Elswyth Thane
  5. Chocolat by Joanne Harris & the sequel, The Girl Without a Shadow
  6. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  7. Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  8. An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott
  9. Anne of Greene Gables series by LM Montgomery
  10. Harry Potter books by JK Rowling
  11. Zane Grey's books
  12. Ammie Come Home by Barbara Michaels (gave me nightmares for years)
  13. Mary Stewart's books, especially The Moon Spinners
  14. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
OK, it said 15, but if you'll look at my list, there are way more than 15 books in that list.
I tagged 15 people. It will be interesting to see if anyone comments back.

I found out last night when I was looking for author's names, I couldn't remember Harper Lee, To Kill A Mockingbird is a Pulitzer Prize winner. I can reread it & count it as a Reread in that mini challenge & count it as points toward T4MRC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment